Importing learners in bulkLast Updated: June 14, 2018
You can request that our support team import a group of Learners for you. This is a great way to create accounts for lots of Learners quickly. For example, if you have a list of 100 volunteers you'd like to be added to your account, importing can handle it for you much faster than adding them one at a time.
Things to Be Aware Of
- Importing is currently handled by our support team.
- We handle imports within 24 hours during the work week or by Monday morning when submitted over the weekend.
- All you have to do is send a CSV or Excel file of your Learners to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the quickest possible service, your CSV or Excel file should be formatted properly (details below).
- We need to know the email address of a Leader on your account to know which account to import users to.
Formatting Your User List
Column 1: Email
Column 2: First Name
Column 3: Last Name
Send your CSV or Excel file to email@example.com as an attachment.